155M System Card Fiberhome IBAS 110A Standard SDH PDH Clock Unit Self Healing Protection
The IBAS 110A system cards, S155 card includes SDH unit, PDH unit, clock unit, management unit and order wire unit.
The main features of the SDH equipment are represented on the SDH unit, such as synchronization multiplex, standard SDH optical interface and self-healing protection. The functions of the SDH unit include
- It completes SOH overhead processing of two STM-1 signals and supports all defined SOH overhead access and processing.
- It completes POH overhead processing of two STM-1 signals.
- For higher order VC-4 services, it supports overhead processing of J1, B3, C2 and G1 bytes.
- For lower order VC-12 / VC-3 services, it supports overhead processing of J2 and V5 bytes.
- It completes clock adaptation between the system clock and the line clock via pointer justification.
- It completes cross-connect between system cards and extension cards.
- For the STM-1 rate system, the equipment cross-connect can be based on VC-4 / VC-3 / VC-12 with 4×4VC4 higher order cross-connect capability and 378×378VC12 lower order cross-connect capability.
- The system supports two-fiber bidirectional path protection of VC-4 / VC-3 /
- It completes mapping and demapping of 32-channel E1 circuit and performs line interface functions.
- The E1 interface supports 75Ω or 120Ω and can be configured via the DIP switch on the system card.
- The first channel of the system tributary 1 (S1P1) and the first channel of thesystem tributary 2 (S2P1) on the E1 interfaces of the S155E8 card, card code WKE2.061.073R1C and the S622E8 card, card code WKE2.061.075R1C support re-timing functions, i.e. perform synchronization between the output clock of the E1 interface and the equipment system clock.
- The clock unit performs the tracing function of the reference clock source and provides a uniform timing clock source.
- The clock working modes include tracing mode, holdover mode and free running mode.
- The clock signal can be either 2048kHz or 2048kbit/s. The interface impedance can be configured as 120Ω or 75Ω using jumpers.
The management unit manages and controls the equipment as well as provides management communication interfaces.
The equipment can constitute link, ring and T-type networking. In the network applications, the IP address of the equipment can be configured with LCT (f interface) or with the DIP switch on the card. See Section 3.1.6 DIP Switch for configuration procedures.
Order Wire Unit
- It provides one channel of order wire phone with a 4-bit code, which can be directly downloaded from the network management system.!Caution:The order wire phone numbers should not repeat with each other.
- The order wire E1 can access four optical directions: line 1, line 2, tributary 1 (extension card 1), tributary 2 (extension card 2).
- It provides two E2 data interfaces (RS232) and two F1 data interfaces (RS232).
- It supports selective call function.
Function Block Diagram