|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Global Tech|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Pair|
|Price:||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Export Carton|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks after payment clear|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,TT, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs per month|
|Uplink Port:||STM1 SFP||E1 Interface:||120 Or 75 Ohm|
|Management:||Web Browser, SNMP, TELNET||Topology:||Point To Point, Point To Multi Point|
|ADM:||Add Drop Mux.|
DNT A Series E1 Protocol Converter , Multipoint Aggregation E1 Converter Fiber STM1 SFP
Global Tech EoP, Ethernet over PDH, Aggregation Interface Converter is mainly deployed for Ethernet data transparent transmission over 1 up to 16, or 1 up to 63, E1 channels, and can support maximum 155Mb/s bit rate. Fully complied with GFP recommendations as G.7041, G.7042, G.7043 and G.8040, the Aggregation Interface Converter can cooperate with the products from other manufactures adopted the same recommendations.
The Aggregation Interface Converter are not only provide the comprehensive alarm indicators on E1 and Ethernet ports, but also support other high level management function, such as the traffic statistics on Ethernet port. With the high density, high performance, cost-effective design and low power consumption, the Aggregation Interface Converter is widely and flexibly deployed in current networks.
The Aggregation Interface Converters can transform traffic between E1 interface and Ethernet interface with service aggregation function, and utilize current adequate E1 resources to extend the Ethernet transmission distance and coverage range without any surplus network reformation.
● Flexible networking capability, support point to multi-point topology.
● Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation, configurable E1 bound quantity to adjust link bandwidth.
● Auto link set up among E1 ports, no sequential mapping requirement.
● No alarm propagation in vacant E1 channels with Alarm Filter Function.
● Sophisticated link fault tolerance mechanism. When Error Rate is below the threshold in one or multi E1 channels, the service quality is not affected. When the Error Rate is higher than the threshold, The E1 channels are automatically disabled to secure the service transmission with less bandwidth.
● SNMP-based Network Management System provides the centralized and unified management on the Central Office, CPE, and Remote Terminal, through in-band or out-band channel.
● Optical Interface
■ Bit Rate: 1.25G bps
■ Related Standard: ITU-T G.957, G.958
■ Wavelength: 1310nm, 1550nm
■ Mean Tx Power:
≥ -8dBm, SMF, 1310nm, LED
≥ -25dBm, MMF, 850nm, LED
■ Rx Sensitivity: ≤ -36dBm
■ Rx Range: ≥ 25dB
● Ethernet Interface
■ Connector: RJ45
■ 10M/ 100M/ 1000M auto negotiation
■ MDI/ MDIX auto negotiation
■ Related Standard: IEEE 802.3, 802.1Q (VLAN)
■ MAC Address Table: Up to 4096
■ Ethernet Buffer: 64Mbits SDRAM
■ Cable: Cat.6 UTP
● E1 Interface
■ Related Standard: G.703
■ Coding: HDB3
■ Impedance: 75Ω/ 120Ω
■ Connector: BNC(75Ω)/ RJ45(120Ω)
■ Jitter: G.742 and G.823
■ Timing: Internal Clock, Line Clock
● Operation Environment
■ Working Temperature: -20℃~ 70℃
■ Storage Temperature: -40℃~ 85℃
■ Relative Humidity: 0%~ 95%, non-condensing
■ No corrosive and solvent gas, no dust and heavy EMI
■ Power Supply
AC 180V~ 260V
DC -72V~ -36V
■ Power Consumption: ≤ 20W
■ Physical Dimension: